Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mormon Dances

For anyone familliar with the general concept of LDS dances should know this already: They're tame, generic, repeditve, and often just downright boring. The event I attended last night, however, was quite different. Yes, it was the same songs that are always played, yes it was the (mostly) same crowd, and of course the choking supervision of authoritative Mormons everywhere. The different part is credited to one person though. A girl by the name of Vanessa. God... Last night was the happiest I've been in a long time. Were this not a place where anyone at all could see my blog I'd write all about the amazing time I had in unhealthy depth, but I'll refrain. Anyone who does want to know, feel free to ask, I may (or may not, it depends who you are) ,elaborate on the events of the night.

Anyways, I just wanted to mention that, while it was still really fresh in my head. For the rest of this entry, I suppose I'll just let on a bit more about myself. I'm Canadian (and damn proud of it) I have four siblings, and I'm the oldest, but I don't mind it... In fact, I kinda like being the oldest, and carving my own paths, and guiding my bothers and sisters along the way. I have a slightly obbsesive relationship with my music. I'm very, very passionate about the arts, and people who don't care about that drive me crazy. And, my favorite clothing brand is threadless (www.threadless.com) 'Tis great

Okay, I just wanted to say some of those things while I could. I apoligize for any typos that may be in here, as I'm working with a new keyboard, and it's kinda unnatural for me to write with.
Oh well. Do what you can, right?
There must be an angel with a smile on her face, when she thought up that I should be with you.

1 comment:

  1. Hey chris its me robin.
    so what happened at the dance? (you dont have to tell me if you dont want to)
    hey check out my blog its a bit diferent than your usaul blog
    well cya at school.

    ReplyDelete